This is my entry in the Just Ask Bucket List Getaway Giveaway. Just Ask offers a breast and ovarian cancer screening and is encouraging people to share 15 things that I want to enjoy in my lifetime as a reminder to be aware of my health. Want to enter? Head over to TodaysMama.com to get the details.
Normally I don’t blog about contests, but this one looks awesome and besides, who doesn’t enjoy a good bucket list discussion? So, here are 15 items from my list, in no particular order:
1) Learn to sew, well enough that I can make myself some skirts
2) Write a book (even if it doesn’t get published)
3) Get back into doing research
4) Be in a studio audience…I don’t know what show though. Probably Ellen. The Menininho and I love Ellen.
5) Go whale watching
6) Travel with Mark to Venice
7) Learn to speak Portugeuse fluently
8 ) Also become fluent in ASL
9) Go back to school and become an OT
10) Get my PhD (are you sensing a continuing education theme? Mom’s working on her 5th degree…it’s genetic.)
11) Eat a beignet in New Orleans
12) Go on a mission with Mark
13) Fly 1st class, just once
14) Take Mark to meet my family in Brasil
15) Become a competent cake decorator (for, you know, family functions and close friends)
What about you? What’s on your bucket list?